Speeches & Presentations
John Stevens is a sought after speaker / presenter for businesses, non-profits & a wide range of organizations. Why not consider JB Stevens for your next leadership or HR luncheon or staff development? John can cater the presentation based on your needs. Here are a few examples of presentation topics:
- Managing Change – four unique ways of dealing with change from the best selling book “Who Moved My Cheese?”
- Leadership – includes references to some of the most successful Americans of the 20th century and why they are considered leaders.
- The Successful Manager – focus is on the core competencies (behaviors) of people who are good at motivating others.
- The Seven Habits of Success – based on the best selling book by Stephen Covey “The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People”.
- The Learning Organization – a review of actions organizations can take to develop their most valuable resource – people.
- Success Comes From Within – before beginning a journey in search of riches…appreciate the treasures each of us has inside. Inspired by the famous speech “Acres of Diamonds.”
- On Having Fun at Work – we spend 1/3rd of the normal workday there, why not enjoy it. How having fun at work helps improve moral, retain employees and increase productivity.
- Coaching Skills – the necessary actions managers and supervisors can take to step up and coach an employee effectively.
- Customer Service – companies like Walt Disney World succeed because they focus on the customer. You can too.
- Leadership Competencies – an interactive presentation designed to stimulate discussion and self-evaluation on the competencies required to be a leader.
- Positive Discipline – understand the purpose of discipline & how to do it effectively
- Ethics – how values & situations impact decision-making. Includes ethical dilemmas.
- The Power of Positive Planning – how organizations can plan effectively using a positive approach.