Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, mid level and top managers.
A pre‑workshop assessment for participant and up to four subordinates or co-workers.
- An 8 step coaching process
- How to address performance problems
- How to encourage positive performance
- The importance of effectively communicating one on one
This course was developed by the Center for Management and Organizational Effectiveness (C.M.O.E.) to help managers and supervisors step up to the need to coach effectively. The course instructor has been certified to teach Coaching Skills by C.M.O.E.
- Definition of Coaching
- Your natural Coaching instincts
- The 8-step Coaching model
- A Coaching practice session
- Case studies on Coaching
- Feedback from pre-workshop assessments
- Direct & indirect Coaching styles
- Practicing your Coaching style
- Real world coaching opportunity
- A team coaching activity
- Setting specific Coaching goals
materials are purchased from the Center for Management – price can be provided